Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here it is

Well, below lies all my Facebook junk. I did read through most of them again when I put them up here. I added some things where I think I needed to, be it to make them more offensive, to make my point a little better, fix typos, or just to make the words flow a little better. So I think you should read through them if you ever have some time. I bet it would take about 45 minutes to an hour to get through them all. Hell, it might take you a shorter amount of time... since you seem to think you are so smart.


But from now on I guess it will be all original updates. I haven't really figured out how often I will be updating, it is a pretty busy time of year for me. But check back on me from time to time, I'm sure you will find something to stimulate both your left and right brain.

--Seth

No comments: